Information Architect - Industrial IoT
We are looking for a forward-thinking colleague to work with innovation activities within Industrial IoT. Are you the one we're looking for?
- Represent the company as an ambassador and thought leader in the domain of semantic interoperability and Industrial IoT
- Implement PoC solutions based on Prediktor IIoT software technology and other relevant technologies for new and existing customers
- Designing OPC UA Information Models for selected industrial information domains
- Identify and develop architectures and patterns for information modeling on highly scalable cloud architectures
- Contribution in Product Management and Sales Processes
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent oral and written English
Relevant areas of knowledge and experience
We are looking for candidates in the space of Industry 4.0/IIoT/industrial IT/industrial digitalization. The list below indicates relevant areas of knowledge and experience.
- Information modeling/data contextualization
- Data wrangling
- Working in projects towards customers – customer contact
- Intermediate/not mandatory:
- Domain experience within the energy sector – renewable (solar, wind, hydro) and oil and gas
- OPC UA information modeling
- Industrial system integration / data communication: OPC UA, OPC Classic, Industrial ethernet protocols, Modbus, TCP/IP, serial and other
- Information management systems (IMS)
- Industrial IT data acquisition frameworks
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Semantic web technologies
- Windows server technologies
- Cyber security
- Relational and graph databases
- Microsoft-tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Visual Studio etc.)
We are looking for a person who
- is interested in technology and understands its power and potential.
- can transform complex issues into pragmatic solutions.
- is a team player who make teammates shine and builds upon what they deliver to achieve success for Prediktor and our customers.
- has strong writing and communication skills.
- is analytical, systematic, and structured.
- acquire new knowledge fast.
- takes initiative, is self-driven with a positive attitude, and can take ownership in projects and customer solutions.
- can follow and establish guidelines and frameworks.
- is customer centric.
- can present solutions and systems for customers.
- gain confidence when engaging with customers.
- can understand customer needs and relates them to Prediktor’s technology to generate value.
- can perform and run PoC activities and create clear onboarding and adoption agendas and objectives.